Feb 1, 2013
California is a land of individual expression and freedom. A growing number of Californians want to keep it that way.
Where do you stand?
The Californian's Creed
- In this land of illusion, I will always maintain an awareness of absolute reality.
- I will develop insight and clarity amid all chaotic confusion.
- I will create a united front with my friends, neighbors and loved ones against all whom wish us ill.
- I will stay abreast of societal changes as they occur, with eyes wide open.
- I will work toward the longest lifespan and the strongest mind possible.
- I will temper my knowledge and use of science and technology with wisdom and vigilance.
- I will develop an immunity to chemicals, metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food, water and air.
- My physical health will reject poisons and toxins at every turn.
- My mental and reproductive health will be strengthened by choosing the natural over the synthetic.
- My children will be healthy, happy, wise and strong, regardless of what others may do.
- I will not be swayed by the 'fun' images and music of unhealthy, opportunistic marketing campaigns.
- When I see products being used in TV and films, I will research their true effects before any purchase or usage.
- I will investigate any substance before I allow it into the bloodstream of myself or my family.
- I will start early on, when minds are young, and will provide my children with what they need most --- love, truth and wisdom.
- I will never be rendered docile nor weak by any external 'power' nor any self-appointed 'authority'.
- I will never forget that love conquers and vanquishes fear.
- I will remember that this earthly life is short, and that the only thing we take with us when we leave is love.
- I will balance my efforts for money and material goods by connecting with my inner self.
- My mind will never belong to persuaders nor purveyors of mind-altering technology.
- I will build the government of my household, which is the foundation of all constructive politics.
- I do not work FOR anyone; I work WITH equitable parties for mutual exchange.
- I will never permit dogma, religion nor political affiliation to stop me from loving my neighbor.
- No person will be allowed to steer me while letting me think I am guiding myself.
- When a light shines in my midst, I will help to lift it up and not extinguish it.
- I will never permit my individual liberty and freedom to be seized through chaos.
- I will develop discernment and view the motives of others clearly.
- I will not be forced into fear and anger though images and sounds.
- I will not permit my labor and tax contributions to manipulate my rights and liberties.
- I will actively make time to relax and enjoy this land that I work so hard for.
- I will remember that skin color is an illusion and that all humans are human beings.
- I will not allow anyone to take over my land, resources or wealth to exercise total control over me.
- I will not be deceived into accepting laws that steal or encroach upon my freedom.
- I will never stop learning.
- I will not be imprisoned by an interest-charging money system that keeps me or my children in debt.
- No information nor media outlet will ever speak as powerfully as my own words to myself, my family, my friends and my community.
- No weapons formed against me or my family will enjoy success.
- My reality will never be a prison of self-delusion or false pride.
- I will always be aware that this land is home to people I care about.
- I will freely exercise my Right of Dominion granted by the Creator.
- I will consciously remember the truth above all earthly deceptions...