Oct 29, 2012
The Chevy Camaro Hot Wheels Edition, decked out with redline wheels and the iconic flaming logo, will soon be available for all kids with legal driver's licenses in metallic Kinetic Blue.
The Chevrolet Camaro and Hot Wheels, both launched in the late 1960s, have now come together to design what promises to be the most viral car of 2013.
It's time to go from playing with 1/64-scale toy cars on an orange plastic track to driving real-life 64/64 Hot Wheels on the road!
2013 Hot Wheels Camaro Options:
- Camaro coupe or convertible
- 2LT V6 or 2SS V8
- Automatic SS = 400-hp L99
- Manual = 426-hp LS3
- V6 coupe = 323-hp 3.6-liter
- Dual exhaust = both V6s/manual V8
- Rear spoiler
- Front upper grille of Camaro ZL1
- Ground effects kit/front splitter/rocker panels
- Red-ringed 21-inch wheels/black accents
- Stripe = hood to taillight
- Hot Wheels logos = grille/deck lid
- Hot Wheels fender flames
- Seats = black leather/red stitch
- Black instrument panel/door inserts
- Red-trimmed floor mats
- Hot Wheels logos = door inserts/front seat/sill plates
- MyLink infotainment system
- 7-inch touchscreen
Will they sell? Duh, it's HOT WHEELS!
Camaro Hot Wheels Test Drive Video